King's Chapel is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America, a group of churches whose beliefs are summarized in the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
Some Important Truths of our Faith
We have a purpose: Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever
We have a mission for glorifying God: Make Disciples
We have a message for making disciples: The Gospel
We have a means for proclaiming and embracing the Gospel: Word, Prayer, and Sacrament
We have practices for living into our Gospel Identity (meaning these are identities that we must embrace and increasingly live into together)….
- We are worshippers who engage in worship that is driven by the Word, framed by the story of the Bible, and centered on the person and work of Jesus
- We are a family who engage in loving one another with grace and truth
- We are kingdom ambassadors who serve our city with ordinary, everyday, and embodied welcome
- We are disciples who participate in a lifelong pursuit of maturity and equipping in Christ Jesus for every good work
- We are kingdom citizens who send and support equipped leaders for the furtherance of the Gospel and the planting of churches